Arkansas State Red Wolves vs Coastal Carolina Chanticleers prediction and game preview.
Arkansas State vs Coastal Carolina Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 3rd
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Brooks Stadium, Conway, SC
Arkansas State (1-1) vs Coastal Carolina (2-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Arkansas State Will Win
The passing game has been rolling.
The combination of Layne Hatcher and Logan Bonner is working. It’s not like one of them runs and the other doesn’t, they’re both getting their chances, and there hasn’t been a problem.
Bonner has thrown three picks and Hatcher hasn’t thrown any, and Hatcher has been the better playmaker down the field, but no matter how the sausage is being made, it’s good.
The Coastal Carolina secondary has been good so far, but including Kansas, it hasn’t faced a solid passing game yet.
Why Coastal Carolina Will Win
The Chanticleers have to capitalize on the opportunities.
Arkansas State has done a whole lot of things right, but it’s turned the ball over five times so far and has been a -4 in turnover margin. Coastal Carolina has yet to give the ball away, forced four takeaways, and has only been penalized eight times.
The Chanticleer running game has been solid and the pass rush terrific, but be on the right side of the mistake battle, and that’s likely the difference.
What’s Going To Happen
Be mad if this isn’t one of the day’s more entertaining games.
Both teams are extremely well coached, they have the quickness and talent on the lines, and they have enough playmakers to make this a back-and-forth fight. Arkansas State is a bit stronger overall with more pop to the passing game.
Arkansas State vs Coastal Carolina Prediction, Line
Arkansas State 31, Coastal Carolina 27
Bet on Arkansas State vs Coastal Carolina with BetMGM
Arkansas State -3.5, o/u: 64.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 3
5: ANYTHING else
1: THAT debate
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs