Arkansas State Red Wolves vs Central Arkansas Bears prediction and game preview.
Arkansas State vs Central Arkansas Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 10
Game Time: 3:30 ET
Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium, Jonesboro, AR
Arkansas State (1-2) vs Central Arkansas (2-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Central Arkansas Will Win
At the very least, the Bears have an easier quarterback matchup this week after dealing with North Dakota State’s Trey Lance in a 39-28 loss.
UCA might have been along for the ride as everyone wanted to see Lance in his one game before turning pro, but it played well. It couldn’t contain Lance running the ball, but it had the lead late.
The pass rush has been solid so far, the pass defense has held up, and the team kept up with UAB as well as the defending FCS champion Bison.
This isn’t any sort of pushover game for Arkansas State.
Why Arkansas State Will Win
The Red Wolves are winging it around the yard – that’s what this program does.
The combination of Logan Bonner and Layne Hatcher is working, with the two putting together 913 yards and eight touchdowns with four picks. Let’s just give ASU 300 yards with the 299-yard day against Memphis – they’ve hit the three-bill mark in all three games.
They’re hitting on the big plays, the running game is solid, and the defense is getting enough from the defensive front to be a bother.
What’s Going To Happen
Central Arkansas will bring it.
Arkansas State couldn’t get the running game going against Coastal Carolina in last week’s shocking blowout loss, and the run D was an issue. ASU is 0-2 when allowing 200 rising yards or more.
Central Arkansas hasn’t been close to getting to 200.
Arkansas State vs Central Arkansas Prediction, Line
Arkansas State 44, Central Arkansas 27
Bet on Arkansas State vs Central Arkansas with BetMGM
Arkansas State -14, o/u: 64
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2
5: Eddie Van Halen
1: Vin Diesel’s “Feel Like I Do”
- Domino’s Pizza Upset After Pizza Cutter Segment On AEW Dynamite, ‘Assessing Advertising’
- X-Division Championship Match Confirmed For Impact Wrestling: Homecoming
- Elks leave LB Diggs, DE Lemon off final roster
- Rosters Taking Shape: Tracking cuts across the CFL
- Mercedes: Red Bull should stop ‘tarnishing Hamilton’s reputation’
- Red Bull’s right to review petition rejected by FIA
- Jays address bullpen, get closer Hand from Nats
- 5 forwards Maple Leafs could target in ‘second wave’ of UFA market
- Hyman will solidify Oilers’ top line, but other roster questions linger
- WWE Is Working On Backup Plans If There Is Another Pandemic Lockdown