What 5 NFL games appear to be the best bets and the best picks against the spread going into Week 8? Here you go. Enjoy.
Week 8 Fearless Predictions, Game Previews
– Week 8 NFL Predictions, Schedule, Times, Lines, Previews
– CFN Fearless Predictions & Game Previews
– Week 8 Expert Picks & Predictions: NFL
Diving into the NFL world, the five lines that appear to be a wee bit favorable are …
Click on each game for the game preview and fearless prediction.
LINE: Kansas City -19.5
ATS PICK: Kansas City
– Bet on this, BetMGM latest line
If you’ve read the college side of this over the years, you’d know there’s a certain theoretical threshold that you just don’t cross.
If someone wants to give you 40 or more points walking into the stadium, you take them. If someone wants to set a point total in the mid-70s, you take the under, and be happy the game was a fun shootout if you’re wrong. Do both of those things every time there’s an opportunity, and you’ll be up over the long haul.
Don’t take an NFL team giving away 20 points.
Kansas City opened as a 21-point favorite at home against the Jets, and that was totally ridiculous. This is still an NFL team full of NFL players coming into Arrowhead Stadium, and no one things it’s going to win. But keeping it within three touchdowns? That’s what any NFL team is supposed to do, and …
Take Kansas City. The line dipped down to 19.5, so let’s just throw the principles out the window.
The Jets haven’t scored more than ten points in any of the last three games and haven’t scored more than 17 in any game but the 37-28 loss to Denver. Worse yet, the Jets have lost four of its last six games by 20 points or more.
No, you never take an NFL team giving away 19.5 points no matter what …
Take Kansas City.
NEXT: New Orleans at Chicago
- Verstappen leads Mercedes pair in Hungarian GP FP1
- Netflix to release new Schumacher documentary this year
- Bryce Young’s Name, Image, Likeness Deals Aren’t Enough: Daily Cavalcade
- Trade deadline tracker: Which big bats the Mets are eyeing now, plus our latest buzz
- Yankees acquire All-Star slugger Rizzo from Cubs
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Frankie Kazarian Returns To Impact Wrestling, 6-Man Tag Match Set For Next Week’s Impact
- Seth Rollins Says He Misses Brock Lesnar
- Blue Jackets sign defender Zach Werenski to six-year, $57.5M extension