What 5 NFL games appear to be the best bets and the best picks against the spread going into Week 4? Here you go. Enjoy.
Week 4 Fearless Predictions, Game Previews
– Week 4 NFL Predictions, Schedule, Times, Lines, Previews
– CFN Fearless Predictions & Game Previews
– Week 4 Expert Picks & Predictions: NFL
Click on each game for the game preview and fearless prediction.
Diving into the NFL world, the five lines that appear to be a wee bit favorable are …
LINE: Tampa Bay -7
ATS PICK: Tampa Bay
– Bet on this, BetMGM latest line
For the first time, Justin Herbert started to look and play like a rookie.
The Chargers turned it over four times against Carolina in a 21-16 loss last week even with a big day through the air from Herbert. He’s not going to get hot against a Tampa Bay defense that’s been surprisingly stingy so far – it’s doing a whole lot of bending without breaking.
And that’s the problem. The Chargers are doing a whole lot of things right, they’re running well, the secondary has been good, and outside of the giveaways last week, there’s a whole lot to like. But scoring has been an issue.
LA is 30th in the league in scoring – it hasn’t cracked the 20-point mark – and the Bucs at home should have no problem winning by a touchdown as long as Tom Brady doesn’t start throwing picks.
NEXT: Arizona at Carolina
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft, Team Needs: College Football Perspective, January
- Kyrou’s goal lifts Blues to comeback win over Sharks
- Source: Chatwood, Jays reach 1-year, $3M deal
- Mets GM acknowledges sending explicit images
- Randy Orton Appears On RAW Wearing A Mask, Cuts Fiery Promo
- Alexa Bliss & Shayna Baszler Join The Women’s WWE Royal Rumble Match
- Maple Leafs ride dominant second period to down Jets
- McCray signs extension to stay in Riderville
- Jeremy Pruitt Fired, Justin Fields Turning Pro: College Football News Monday, January 18
- Argos extend three, including Butler; sign Richards