What 5 NFL games appear to be the best bets and the best picks against the spread going into Week 4? Here you go. Enjoy.
Week 4 Fearless Predictions, Game Previews
– Week 4 NFL Predictions, Schedule, Times, Lines, Previews
– CFN Fearless Predictions & Game Previews
– Week 4 Expert Picks & Predictions: NFL
Click on each game for the game preview and fearless prediction.
Diving into the NFL world, the five lines that appear to be a wee bit favorable are …
LINE: Tampa Bay -7
ATS PICK: Tampa Bay
– Bet on this, BetMGM latest line
For the first time, Justin Herbert started to look and play like a rookie.
The Chargers turned it over four times against Carolina in a 21-16 loss last week even with a big day through the air from Herbert. He’s not going to get hot against a Tampa Bay defense that’s been surprisingly stingy so far – it’s doing a whole lot of bending without breaking.
And that’s the problem. The Chargers are doing a whole lot of things right, they’re running well, the secondary has been good, and outside of the giveaways last week, there’s a whole lot to like. But scoring has been an issue.
LA is 30th in the league in scoring – it hasn’t cracked the 20-point mark – and the Bucs at home should have no problem winning by a touchdown as long as Tom Brady doesn’t start throwing picks.
NEXT: Arizona at Carolina
- UCF vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview
- Wilson: AB has taken right steps, ‘been humbled’
- Houston vs Navy Prediction, Game Preview
- Padres lefty Strahm to undergo knee surgery
- Canucks Virtanen Gained Valuable Experience During Playoff Run [Video]
- Paige Comments On Her Finisher Being Used By Nina Samuels
- Former WWE Superstars Reportedly Working MLW Tapings – Details
- Canucks give polarizing Virtanen another chance to prove himself
- Nakagami to remain factory-contracted Honda rider after netting new multi-year deal
- Canadiens’ Claude Julien under pressure to help team meet lofty expectations