What 5 NFL games appear to be the best bets and the best picks against the spread going into the NFL Playoffs Wild Card Weekend?
Click on each game for the game preview and fearless prediction.
LINE: Buffalo -6.5
ATS PICK: Indianapolis
– Bet on this, BetMGM latest line
How Not To Start An Article Pumping Up The 5 Best NFL Playoff Picks …
This is a tough one to sell.
Buffalo has been amazing. It’s playing loose, it’s playing with swagger, and it’s playing like a team that’s on the ascension of something big as a 2 seed that in a just-and-right playoff system should be getting the week off.
From a rooting standpoint, you want this Buffalo team to win. It’s fun, it’s exciting, and the limited Bills Mafia in attendance will be going out of their collective minds.
Indianapolis isn’t just any 7 seed.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, in that same just-and-right playoff system the Colts aren’t even it it, but if they’re playing up to all of their capabilities, they become one awful matchup problem for these Bills.
In the NFC, New Orleans gets Chicago as the 7. The Colts really should be considered the 4th-to-5ish best team in the AFC.
The Buffalo running backs are fine and the rushing numbers are there, but the Colt D that hasn’t allowed more than 90 yards in five straight games.
The Indy pass defense isn’t totally awful, the offensive line is among the best in the league, Jonathan Taylor is rising up into superstar running back status, and Philip Rivers is a veteran who isn’t going to blink at the big game atmosphere and moment.
So forgive the lack of hard numbers, recent history, and data points to suggest that the Colts could hang within a touchdown of a Buffalo team that’s murdering everyone over the last six weeks.
Forgive the “feel” pick – the Colts keep this close. And if they don’t, all apologies, These other four picks should make up for it.
NEXT: Chicago at New Orleans point total
- Virginia vs Georgia Tech Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Alabama vs Mississippi State Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- The Updated Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Brackets Following WWE 205 Live
- Brooks’ milestone helps patchwork Maple Leafs pick up win over Oilers
- WWE Announces Royal Rumble Virtual Meet & Greets, WWE “What’s NeXT”, More
- Clemson vs Florida State Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Villanova vs Providence Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Blue Jackets aggressively pursuing Pierre-Luc Dubois trade
- Sources: Red Sox, Hernandez agree to $14M deal
- Conway tops timesheets in second Roar practice session